Logo Pfarrverband Oberföhring

Three parishes in the north of the city of Munich melt together.

And there could not be more difference, not only in terms of the church buildings themselves but also in the people living
and praying there. There is the log established community for St. Lorenz. Its church dates from 1680. Just a few kilometers apart: St. Thomas Apostel, the construction of 1971 reminds on a multipurpose hall. The community settled during the late 60s and ist very young and diverse in population composition, also with a lot of fluctuation. And to the last: St. Johann baptist, a very early building dating from 850.

The logo picks up the main characteristic of a church: its tower: two of them quadrangular, one is round. The catholic cross is not only displayed in the picture of the tower of St. Lorenz but also „invisible“ through the quartered arrangement of the icons.

 

Dre Gemeinden im Münchner Norden schmelzen zusammen.

Die drei Gemeinden könnten unterschiedlicher nicht sein, sowohl kirchenbaulich als auch in der Zusammensetzung der Menschen. Da ist die alteingessene Gemeinde St. Lorenz im Siedlungen des ehrwürdigen Oberföhring. Der Kirchenbau datiert von 1680. Nur wenige Kilometer weiter, in einem 60er-Jahre-Wohngebiet, gibt es die junge und soziografisch sehr dynamische Gemeinde. Die Kirche St. Thomas Apostel ist in einem Art Mehrzweckbau von 1971 untergebracht. Komplettiert von dem kleinen St. Johan Baptist Kirchlein, die Urpfarrei von Föhnig aus dem Jahr 815.

Das Logo nimmt die unterschiedlichen Turmformen als Hauptidentifikationsmerkmal auf. Zwei eckige, ein runder Turm. Das katholische Kreuz ist nicht nur durch die Kreuze an den Turmspitzen sondern unterschwellig auch durch die geviertelte Anordnung an einem „unsichtbaren“ Kreuz dargestellt.